Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Reading Korea, from the Korean who brought you Ask a Korean! This blog will be the space for a bit more serious and focused study on Korea. Please take a look around the tabs across the top to get a feel for the purpose of the blog.

Right now the cupboard is bare, but that will change over time. In the next several days, I will unveil the reviews of the Korea-related books that I recently read. In the meantime, if you think there is a Korea-related book that I should not miss, or if you think this blog could use any tweaking, please feel free to send your suggestions at askakorean@gmail.com.

As always, thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest the Young Adult book
    When My Name Was Keoko
    by Linda Sue Park
    as a possible entry for your blog. I really enjoyed it, even if I am 50 years old.

    ReplyDelete